I'm Okay: DISCOVERING THAT YOU DON'T NEED TO…

by Faithaline Hippolyte (Author)

323,623,359 (5)None
You're Okay Discover that you have always been known and loved, and you are more amazing than you ever imagined! Have you ever felt invisible, or alone in a crowd? Have you wondered if God knew your street address, and whether you needed to move to your neighbor's house so he could find you? Ever felt uncomfortable in your own skin, and wished you were somebody else? Join Faith on this 21-Day Journey, as she weaves together passages of scripture, biblical narratives and her own life experience to show that: You are seen right where you are - yes, God knows your street address. You are loved just as you are - perfect behavior or perfect performance not required. You are known for who you really are - not who other people think you are, but who God says you are. Hint: you are more amazing than you ever imagined! Welcome to the next chapter in your life; be prepared to be transformed into a new you!… (more)
Member:MyPenNameOnly
Title:I'm Okay: DISCOVERING THAT YOU DON'T NEED TO BE SOMEONE ELSE TO GET GOD'S ATTENTION A 21-Day Journey (THE FREEDOM SERIES Book 4)
Authors:Faithaline Hippolyte (Author)
Info:(2018), Edition: 1, 136 pages
Rating:*****
Tags:Christian Inspirational

Work Information

I'm Okay: DISCOVERING THAT YOU DON'T NEED TO BE SOMEONE ELSE TO GET GOD'S ATTENTION A 21-Day Journey (THE FREEDOM SERIES) (Volume 4) by Faithaline Hippolyte

Recently added byMyPenNameOnly, Faithaline

It seems that with all the things this voracious book reviewer/reviewer is working on, I found in checking my TBReviewed listing I’ve overlooked a Christian book [MOBI.file copy] I’d received from an author some time ago, and following is my honest opinion for that book.

We need to remember we are loved according to
King James Bible 2 Thessalonians 2:13

But we are bound to give thanks always to God for you, brethren beloved of the Lord, because God hath from the beginning chosen you to salvation through sanctification of the Spirit and belief of the truth:
But, due to the harried lives some of us might be living, we’re oftentimes are feeling like we don’t exist as far as others are concerned, and that are like H.G. Wells well-known character or like Waldo in Where’s Waldo, waiting to be found, that we’re invisible.
This however, this is as far from the truth as you can get, for in reality you’re far more incredible than you could ever dreamt of being. And perhaps what needs to happen to you is rediscovering that you’re perfectly okay the way you are, and are being loved by practically everyone around you.
However, with the blinders we’ve currently have on, this possibility of happening doesn’t even exist and what is needed can be found in

King James Bible Isiah 41:13
For I the LORD thy God will hold thy right hand, saying unto thee, Fear not; I will help thee.

Yes, help would be what we so desperately in need of, which is what the author, Faithaline Hippolythe, I feel is attempting to do here in this book. By intertwining biblical scripture and stories, as well as happenings in her own life, the author hopes to provide this much needed help, and have them realize what the Lord is saying to/about them.

For wanting to transform her readers into a new person, I’m delighted to give Ms. Hippolythe the 5 STARS she’s getting from me. ( )
  MyPenNameOnly | Jul 2, 2022 |

We need to remember we are loved according to
King James Bible 2 Thessalonians 2:13

King James Bible Isiah 41:13

MyPenNameOnly | Jul 1, 2022 |

Genres

No genres

About | Contact | Privacy/Terms | Help/FAQs | Blog | Store | APIs | TinyCat | Legacy Libraries | Early Reviewers | Common Knowledge | 173,552,546 books! | Top bar: Always visible