The Friend Who Forgives

by Dan DeWitt

76None282,748 (4)1
Peace. Provision. Forgiveness. These are basic human needs. Yet who can truly be relied upon to deliver them?In his letter to the Colossians, Paul shows how these can never come to us through political, philosophical, mystical or religious systems. They only come through Jesus Christ, who is the visible image of the invisible God.Mark Meynell unpacks Colossians and Philemon, verse by verse in this expository guide which can be used as a daily devotional or for studying this letter in your church. It will excite ordinary Christians in their faith, equip teachers and preachers in their work, and help us all to root our confidence in the right place.… (more)

No reviews

Belongs to Series

About | Contact | Privacy/Terms | Help/FAQs | Blog | Store | APIs | TinyCat | Legacy Libraries | Early Reviewers | Common Knowledge | 163,147,916 books! | Top bar: Always visible