Say You Want It by Jenika Snow

512,144,201 (3.67)None

3 Stars
Arc Book Review
Release Date-1/10/18

"Say You Want it" was a really sweet age-gap romance: this, in my opinion, wasn't really that taboo at all.
More emotional and heartfelt than actually forbidden.
This wasn't a long read and that is my main reason for not marking this higher in my rating: I felt that a lot of the tension and story-build up was ultimately lost here mainly because of the length of this.
I still very much enjoyed myself but a higher page count I think would have only been of benefit.
"Say You Want It" tells the story of Piper and Zane.
Zane is thirty-eight and a long time friend of Piper's dad: Piper is nineteen ready to fly the nest for college.
Needing a summer job before then Zane creates a position at his firm to keep his obsession close.
This was a fast-paced un-angsty experience: really just a lovely feel-good easy short read that definitely brought a big smile to my face.
Both main characters were extremely likeable individuals and you couldn't help wishing them every success in there emerging relationship.
This was told from dual POV and had few secondary characters: really just the dad and his appearance was fleeting.
The main focus here is on Zane and Piper and there developing love.
I love a good age- gap romance and through short this was certainly well written I just wish it had been a tad lengthier.
If you have a sweet tooth then this one is definitely one for you.
Thank You to the Author for providing me with an ARC of "Say You Want It" of which I have reviewed voluntary.
All opinions expressed are entirely my own.

Reviewed By Beckie Bookworm
www.beckiebookworm.com ( )
  carpathian1974 | Aug 6, 2019 |

About | Contact | Privacy/Terms | Help/FAQs | Blog | Store | APIs | TinyCat | Legacy Libraries | Early Reviewers | Common Knowledge | 138,957,310 books! | Top bar: Always visible