Mustang Special Editions: More Than 500…

by Jeffrey Klein (Author)

1411995,048 (4.68)None
Member:sunriseriver
Title:Mustang Special Editions: More Than 500 Models Including Shelbys, Cobras, Twisters, Pace Cars, Saleens and more
Authors:Jeffrey Klein (Author)
Info:CarTech (2018), 192 pages
Collections:Tattoo/Pinstriping

Mustang Special Editions: More Than 500 Models Including Shelbys, Cobras, Twisters, Pace Cars, Saleens and more by Jeffrey Klein

This review was written for LibraryThing Early Reviewers.
Definitely a book for the mustang fan! The history of this car is incredible. As a current owner of a Shelby GT, this book is a must have! Years, models, colors, variations, ( )
  Maineac32129 | Feb 7, 2019 |
This review was written for LibraryThing Early Reviewers.
This is not a book I could sit down and read from cover-to-cover. More like a book I keep close to hand to refer to as the mood strikes me. It is fun to delve into the history of one of my favorite cars and learn what can be done to make it even better. It is fun to look back on my '66 and imagine the possibilities. And to see the evolution of that beautiful car into the beauty of the present day (by the way, Thank you Gale Halderman, your design made it the success it is!). And this book is a great addition to my Mustang library. Thank you Cartech for letting me be one of the early readers. ( )
  thosgpetri | Jan 11, 2019 |
This review was written for LibraryThing Early Reviewers.
Great reference book on the special editions of the Ford Mustang from 1964-2018 models. Includes many color photos of the different editions. ( )
  tdwells82 | Dec 28, 2018 |
This review was written for LibraryThing Early Reviewers.
Mustang Special Editions by Jonathan Klein and Jeffrey Klein is packed with color photos of every type of Mustang you can think of. Shelby's, Cobras, Twisters, Pace Cars, and many more. Any fan of Mustangs will love this book, It even has old advertisements pictured. CarTech has done it again with another great book. Highly recommend. ( )
  LouCypher | Dec 27, 2018 |
This review was written for LibraryThing Early Reviewers.
This is a beautiful hardcover book of Mustang special edition models issued covering over five decades of production. Every page features one or more photos, most of them in color. This is my first hardcover CarTech book. As handsome as the oversize paperback editions are, this one takes it to a whole new level.Made me miss my Mach 1 Convertible. A great book for the enthusiast or anyone who appreciates Mustangs. ( )
  hermit | Dec 16, 2018 |

LibraryThing Early Reviewers

Jeffrey Klein's book Mustang Special Editions: More Than 500 Models Including Shelbys, Cobras, Twisters, Pace Cars, Salee is currently available from LibraryThing Early Reviewers.

Sign up to get a pre-publication copy in exchange for a review.

About | Contact | Privacy/Terms | Help/FAQs | Blog | Store | APIs | TinyCat | Legacy Libraries | Early Reviewers | Common Knowledge | 134,242,640 books! | Top bar: Always visible