Eternal Desire

by Kim Loraine

Series: The Siren Coven (1)

1031,875,365 (4)None
Izzy - Dying young is tragic. Dying young and being reborn over and over for all eternity? That's exhausting. My goal had always been to reunite with my sister witches and break the curse put on us. Love was a risk I wasn't willing to take. It wasn't worth knowing it'd end in heartbreak. Then a handsome beast found me and took me as his mate. Grant McTavish linked our souls without giving me a choice. Now, with a ticking clock, a shifter pack on the hunt for me and my sisters, and Grant trying to claim my heart, I've got to save myself in order to save the man I don't want to love. Grant - I never thought I'd find my mate. I've watched my pack members find theirs time and time again, but for me, it wasn't an option. I do my job, fight to keep my pack safe, that's it. But when my beauty walked into my life, there was no stopping my instinct. Izzy is mine, and no curse is going to take her from me. I'll do whatever it takes to keep her safe. She may think keeping her love from me will keep me alive when her curse takes her, but I know better. We'll have our happily ever after. I'll make sure of it.… (more)

This is my first time reading anything by this author and I thoroughly enjoyed it. It is a hot paranormal read. Grant and Izzy definitely had huge amounts of chemistry from the first time they met.The storyline was also interesting and had me hooked from the start. I can't wait to read the next book in the series to see what happens next. ( )
  StephanieVee888 | Dec 18, 2020 |

🌟🌟🌟🌟STARS
ARC-BOOK REVIEW
Release Date-27/2/18

So this is the first book I have read by this author and I found it an enjoyable experience.
Eternal Desire is a Paranormal romance involving Witches and Shifters and arch-angels.
Three witches to be precise.
All cursed to die young because of previous events.
And I'm assuming each sister witch here is going to be given their own particular tale as I noticed further story-lines being set up for at least one of them.
Eternal Fire itself involved Izzy and Grant.
Izzy is a witch and Grant a made shifter with a pack.
These two are like oil and water neither paranormal species usually co-existing also there magic is so different so to find a mate like this is unheard off.
Also to further complicate matters the girls have a price on their head and Grants pack has been tasked with the hit on them.
Also, interwoven into this picture is the love story of Isolde and Tristan the one of legend.
Both were under a previous love spell and in one of Izzy's past lives, her heart was laid bare and broken from this leaving her unwilling to take a chance on Grant and risk her heart again.
So with her curse hanging over her, Izzy has battened down her hatches.
Unwilling to allow love to break her for the second time.
Tristan himself does pop up here to further stir the pot and muddy the waters.
but Eternal desire mainly involves Grant trying to protect Izzy from his pack.
And Izzy not surprisingly fighting him every step of the way.
So, Grant, I liked but there were times he annoyed me like when he considered giving up Izzy

BAD BAD WOLF!!!

Izzy I found was very indecisive and I did find this a trifle annoying at times just make up your mind girl.
Overall taking everything into consideration though I did like both main characters.
They were real with quirks and faults that made them seem more human.
I found the storyline here to be easy to follow there were a few inconsistencies in regards to plot like wolves being turned to ash and then resurrected.
But reading another review this is going to be corrected in the finished product.
I was reading an ARC here so was prepared for some minor errors.
I'm assuming this book is part of a bigger series and this is a spin-off, don't let that put you off this can totally be read as a standalone.
I found this to be a hot read and you could definitely feel the chemistry between Izzy and Grant.
So, in conclusion, this was a fun paranormal read that kept my attention throughout.
I was provided with an ARC of "Eternal Desire (Siren Coven, #1) " By the author of which I have reviewed voluntary.
All opinions expressed are entirely my own.

Reviewed By Beckie Bookworm.
www.beckiebookworm.com ( )
  carpathian1974 | Nov 7, 2019 |

🌟🌟🌟🌟STARS
ARC-BOOK REVIEW
Release Date-27/2/18

Three witches to be precise.
All cursed to die young because of previous events.
Eternal Fire itself involved Izzy and Grant.
Izzy is a witch and Grant a made shifter with a pack.
So with her curse hanging over her, Izzy has battened down her hatches.
Unwilling to allow love to break her for the second time.
Tristan himself does pop up here to further stir the pot and muddy the waters.
but Eternal desire mainly involves Grant trying to protect Izzy from his pack.
And Izzy not surprisingly fighting him every step of the way.

BAD BAD WOLF!!!

They were real with quirks and faults that made them seem more human.
I was reading an ARC here so was prepared for some minor errors.
All opinions expressed are entirely my own.

Reviewed By Beckie Bookworm.
www.beckiebookworm.com ( )
  carpathian1974 | Nov 7, 2019 |

Kim Loraineprimary authorall editionscalculated
Foster, FelicityNarratorsecondary authorsome editionsconfirmed
Watt, Will M.Narratorsecondary authorsome editionsconfirmed

Belongs to Series

Kim Loraine is a LibraryThing Author, an author who lists their personal library on LibraryThing.

Current Discussions

About | Contact | Privacy/Terms | Help/FAQs | Blog | Store | APIs | TinyCat | Legacy Libraries | Early Reviewers | Common Knowledge | 208,745,794 books! | Top bar: Always visible