The Fuel and The Flame: 10 Keys to Ignite…

by Steve Shadrach (Author)

124None183,350 (3.86)None
Dr. Bill Bright founder of Campus Crusade said, If we can win the university today, we will win the world tomorrow. The Fuel and The Flame offers church and parachurch college students, ministry staff and volunteers ten keys to impact students' lives for Christ. Five keys to personal preparation (the fuel) and five keys to ministry implementation (the flame) are defined and expanded on in order to develop students into the future Christian leaders of our world. Through the application of the principles found in this book, students will become reproducing disciples for Jesus Christ, able to impact campuses as well as the world with the Good News.… (more)
Member:aleq_7
Title:The Fuel and The Flame: 10 Keys to Ignite Your College Campus for Jesus Christ (Campus Ministry)
Authors:Steve Shadrach (Author)
Info:Authentic Media (2003), 303 pages
Rating:***

Work Information

The Fuel and The Flame: 10 Keys to Ignite Your College Campus for Jesus Christ by Steve Shadrach

No reviews

About | Contact | Privacy/Terms | Help/FAQs | Blog | Store | APIs | TinyCat | Legacy Libraries | Early Reviewers | Common Knowledge | 170,146,219 books! | Top bar: Always visible