Berserk : deluxe edition. Volume 1 by…

Berserk : deluxe edition. Volume 1 (edition 2019)

by Kentaro Miura

Series: Berserk (Deluxe 1-3)

Have you got the Guts? Kentaro Miura's Beserk has outraged, horrified, and delighted manga and anime fanatics since 1989, creating an international legion of hardcore devotees and inspiring a plethora of TV series, feature films, and video games. And now the badass champion of adult fantasy manga is presented in an oversized 7' x 10' deluxe hardcover edition, nearly 700 pages amassing the first three Berserk volumes, with following volumes to come to serve up the entire series in handsome bookshelf collections. No guts, no glory! Collects volumes 1-3.… (more)
Member:stmagda
Title:Berserk : deluxe edition. Volume 1
Authors:Kentaro Miura
Info:Milwaukie OR : Dark Horse Manga, 2019.

Work Information

Berserk Deluxe Volume 1 by Kentaro Miura

A totally unlikeable protagonist grudgingly hangs with the world's creepiest and most discomfiting sidekick: a tiny, androgynous, naked flying elf with no genitals but sporting a frequently displayed butt crack.

The story is thin, with our hero Guts (!?!?) wandering around angry, killing most everyone especially humans possessed by demons -- for revenge-y reasons, I guess. This usually involves cutting them in half with his improbably large penis, er, I mean, sword. The big villain this time fights back with his improbably large penis, er, I mean, oh wait, yes, that is indeed his penis:

The imagery is too over-the-top for me while the story underwhelms. I do believe I'm done with this series. ( )
  villemezbrown | May 24, 2020 |
Yes . . . yesssss! You fell into my trap, fool!!

About | Contact | Privacy/Terms | Help/FAQs | Blog | Store | APIs | TinyCat | Legacy Libraries | Early Reviewers | Common Knowledge | 180,092,311 books! | Top bar: Always visible