Have you checked out SantaThing, LibraryThing's gift-giving tradition?
dismiss

Lots of Love Little One by Sandra Magsamen

Lots of Love Little One (edition 2019)

by Sandra Magsamen (Author)

1731,030,707 (4.25)None
Illustrations and rhyming text express love for a new baby, which is brighter than stars and fireflies and greater than a dog loves a bone.
Member:gavygaray
Title:Lots of Love Little One
Authors:Sandra Magsamen (Author)
Info:Sourcebooks Wonderland (2019), 24 pages

Work Information

Lots of Love Little One by Sandra Magsamen

The peanut butter and jelly page gets all the giggles. ( )
  acbt | Aug 11, 2021 |
This is a sweet children's book, written as a love poem. It is the perfect book for parents and grandparents to read to their little ones anytime, but would be a wonderful bedtime story. It compares a reader's love to many things the child will find in everyday life. I loved the page that says "I love you more than all the spaghetti served in Rome" as my Daughter-in-law is Italian and the kids love their pasta. It shares different ways to say I love you in many different languages. The graphics are beautiful. This would be a wonderful book for any family library and would make a great gift for a new parent. The publisher, Sourcebooks Jabberwocky, generously provided me with a copy of this book to read. The rating, ideas and opinions are my own. ( )
  Carlathelibrarian | Feb 5, 2019 |
A fun book for either picture or board. Just a silly love poem for a child that can be read over and over again before bedtime. ( )
  LibrarianRyan | Oct 11, 2018 |

About | Contact | Privacy/Terms | Help/FAQs | Blog | Store | APIs | TinyCat | Legacy Libraries | Early Reviewers | Common Knowledge | 164,314,817 books! | Top bar: Always visible