Gleipnir Vol. 3

by Sun Takeda

Series: Gleipnir (3)

Shuichi's solved the first part of the mystery behind his body's transformation, but now he and Claire find themselves thrust into a world stranger and deadlier than they could've imagined. A bizarre community of monstrous, super-powered eccentrics has formed around the ongoing quest for the transformation-inducing coins-and whether they like it or not, Claire and Shuichi are going to have to pick a side...… (more)

The fan service just keeps escalating, resulting in sexual assault this time around with the introduction of the predatory lesbian trope.

It's a real shame the creator is so obsessed, because the rest of the book has been intriguing and surprising.

But that shocking cliffhanger will probably have me coming back despite my better judgement. ( )
  villemezbrown | Sep 11, 2023 |

Takeda, SunAuthorprimary authorall editionsconfirmed
ZephyrRzTranslatorsecondary authorsome editionsconfirmed

Belongs to Series

What should I do? What is . . . the right move to make? I don't know. I have no idea. We don't have . . . enough information.
Contents: Chapters 12-18

Current Discussions

About | Contact | Privacy/Terms | Help/FAQs | Blog | Store | APIs | TinyCat | Legacy Libraries | Early Reviewers | Common Knowledge | 208,873,723 books! | Top bar: Always visible