The Enchanted Sonata by Heather Dixon…

The Enchanted Sonata (edition 2018)

by Heather Dixon Wallwork (Author)

202966,785 (4.5)1
When Clara receives a mysterious nutcracker, she is taken away to an enchanted kingdom where music is magic in this retelling of The Nutcracker Ballet.
Member:Potgik
Title:The Enchanted Sonata
Authors:Heather Dixon Wallwork (Author)
Info:The Wallworkshop (2018), 386 pages

Work Information

The Enchanted Sonata by Heather Dixon Wallwork

This book contains all the best elements for a successful fairy tale. An untested hero, an unwitting heroine, a mystical land with fickle fairies, creepy beasts, dark magic, and a hateful nemesis. Throw in a confection or two, stir in a some elements of several well known stories, raise the tension a notch or three, and you have the perfect way to spend a few hours with a cup of cocoa, freshly baked cookies, and a thought to be pondered “What makes music .....magic?” Listening to Tchaikovsky’s Nutcracker Suite while you float away to the Waltz of the Snowflakes, Waltz of the Flowers and the Dance of the Prince and the Sugar Plum Fairy may be the inspiration needed.

A very special story. My time was well spent in the land of Imperia.

Thank you NetGalley and Amazon for a copy. ( )
1 vote kimkimkim | Dec 12, 2018 |
REVIEW OF THE ENCHANTED SONATA

☆☆☆☆☆stars ( Highly recommended who love magic and music )

I received a copy of this book from NetGalley in exchange for an honest review. All thoughts and opinions expressed here are my own.

I finished this awesome magical today and after just finishing I started to write it's review because I wanted to recommend my fellow bookstagram community about this wonderful book. I finished it in one go and let me tell you , you can't stop reading it once you started it's really a page Turner .

The enchanted sonata is retelling of nutcracker story and of course Christmas season is coming so it's really a good book to read this Christmas.

This book is so well writing and imaginative that made love about everything in this book .

I very much enjoy the character of nutcracker his humor which me laugh a lot and Villain , I think this is the only book which made me fall in love with villain also because of his background story it's very sad , I even cried .

The book is not so long only 237 page but had very good plot and characters.

Available on amazon kindle only in India , sorry paperback not released right now.

If anyone know where I could find paperback or hardback then let me know thanks . I absolutely love this and wanted in my self . ( )
  anjedahs | Nov 8, 2018 |

About | Contact | Privacy/Terms | Help/FAQs | Blog | Store | APIs | TinyCat | Legacy Libraries | Early Reviewers | Common Knowledge | 176,987,122 books! | Top bar: Always visible