Holy Pimoly and the sacrament of Communion

by Gregorian Productions Inc.

224,374,565 (4.5)None
Recently added bysagocreno
A (2) about (2) account (2) accounts (2) an (2) animated (2) animation (2) animations (2) Baptism (2) cartoons (4) child (2) Chrismation (2) Communion (2) Coptic (2) Eucharist (2) films (2) for children (4) holy (4) Liturgy (2) movie (2) mysteries (3) mystery (3) of (2) on (2) Orthodox (2) Sacraments (6) story (2) the (2) video recording (4) video recordings (2)

The Sacraments or Holy Mysteries in every Orthodox Church are full of meaningful symbolism and words that teach us about our Christian Faith. Sometimes the words and symbols differ slightly between the ancient Christian traditions. Even these differences have meaning and we can learn from the varying traditions of other Orthodox churches since these variations help provide an expansive understanding of the Holy Orthodox Faith. The Coptic tradition is one tradition we can learn from. The teachings in this animation are Orthodox. Sometimes the Coptic tradition differs in the words or actions used in Holy Mysteries such as Holy Communion, but the meaning and significance conveyed is thoroughly Orthodox in content. ( )
  sagocreno | Nov 9, 2018 |
The rites of Baptism in every Orthodox Church are full of meaningful symbolism and words that teach us about our Christian Faith. Sometimes the words and symbols differ slightly from tradition to tradition. Even these differences have meaning and we can learn from varying traditions in other Orthodox traditions. The Coptic tradition is one tradition we can learn from. The teachings in this animation are Orthodox. Sometimes the Coptic tradition differs in the words or actions used in the Holy Mysteries such as Baptism and Chrismation, but the meaning and significance conveyed is thoroughly Orthodox in content. ( )
  sagocreno | Nov 9, 2018 |

GenreThing

No genres

About | Contact | Privacy/Terms | Help/FAQs | Blog | Store | APIs | TinyCat | Legacy Libraries | Early Reviewers | Common Knowledge | 160,289,508 books! | Top bar: Always visible