Cold Truth by Nikhil Pradhan

Cold Truth

by Nikhil Pradhan (Author)

116,576,837 (5)None

Work Information

Cold Truth by Nikhil Pradhan

Recently added bymariaantonysamy

No tags

COLD TRUTH by Nikhil Pradhan is a medical thriller with surprises every corner you get sucked into the story. Fact is bitter than fiction. When a story is revolved around facts it sounds so natural and addictive. This book belongs to this category. From the beginning to the end the tale hooks me and it is deftly unputdownable read once we begin o read it.

This book talks about the medical experiment and the events associated with it are scary and sinister.It is a story of greediness and deceits trial and error method, risks, and dangers of hope and pain.

The Plot

The book starts with a big bang.The novel starts with a bang. The missing oF Saksi Prakash 10 years old. Her father Anand Dev Prakash a professor at Jawaharlal Nehru University has filed a complaint but there is no police action. There are four parts captioned The Missing, Russia, Trinity and Land's End. The tale ends with Epilogue.

The author narrates the story in his voice. It's indeed his memoir involving the investigation he makes for finding out the girl. In this mission, he gets the assistance of Abhay Chaudhary from Military Intelligence. The doctor who is treating Sakshi as she suffers from diabetes. is Dr.Sudhir Mhatre and he is found dead.

Both the title and cover go with the theme of the book. Abhay intensifies his search for the girl and he leaves for Russia as he doubts the involvement of the Soviet experiment. This leads to so many revelations about the research.Whether he could find out the girl?who is directly involved in the kidnapping of the girl? For answers you have to read it.

The blurb highlights the chilling secrets and long-deal skeletons tumble out

The Pro

This is a great thriller talks about global threats. The author has created a pulse-pounding nail-biter focused on a single family鈥檚 ordeal.The book was a good reminder of the horrors of "research and how deadly they could be. It is also a well-written story that moved forward smoothly and quickly. I couldn't put it down

I have anticipated a great thrill and I am not disappointed.I have learned a lot of interesting information.The book is a whodunit revolving around a missing of a girl. It is a fine read. The ending would make you gasp at what he finally found out. An awesome story of mystery adventure action and suspense horror.Good suspense and good pacing. The suspense s built up by giving a myriad of suspicions and digging into the background of many a witness with all the secrets ranging from kidnapping to greediness.

The action has myriad twists and turns.and contains many a lead and miscues that make the reading an intriguing one The book is very interesting and scary.You would bite your fingernails in excitement when you read it.The book is heavily engaging and it takes you to the journey of guessing I will revisit this book in future.

Nikil Pradha has woven an intriguing plot with twists to keep the most avid mystery reader guessing.He has crafted realistic characters to make the readers hard to put down. the characters struggles and challenges are realistic and natural.

It would keep you at the edge of the seat with intense action and antique.The title says about the genre it belongs to. The Cover design by Amit Malhotra and Cover Image by Getty Images are superb.

I enjoyed the suspense and action. I appreciate the patience maintained by the author.

He has added layer little by little and increase the suspense we can not guess the culprit

An entertaining read for fans of thrillers. Ingenious intrigue crafted with a finicky finish.

I close the book awaiting the author's next offering.

I recommend this book to all fans of thrillers. This book is not suitable for children as it targets male market.

mariaantonysamy | Nov 13, 2018 |

Genres

No genres

About | Contact | Privacy/Terms | Help/FAQs | Blog | Store | APIs | TinyCat | Legacy Libraries | Early Reviewers | Common Knowledge | 164,395,573 books! | Top bar: Always visible