Inside No. 9, Season 4

by Steve Pemberton

Series: Inside No. 9 TV Series (Series 4)

6None2,300,636 (4.33)None

No reviews

Belongs to Series

Henry:You are our country's future, dearest Prince. My job's to save you from any grievous plot.
Rico: But all this talk of murder makes me wince. Like this iambic foot, you're stressed. I'm not.
Henry: Sleep well, sweet prince. He shall not live the night. Tis understood assassins wish him dead to cleanse our country of his family's line. So, when Prince Rico meets my little friend and grief does shake the old King of his wits, my father stands in readiness to rule.Then I will wear the Prince's crown instead.And I'll be 911,not 912!
Viktor: Listen to me, bitch. You do exactly as I say.

About | Contact | Privacy/Terms | Help/FAQs | Blog | Store | APIs | TinyCat | Legacy Libraries | Early Reviewers | Common Knowledge | 173,766,097 books! | Top bar: Always visible