Echoes of Grace by Caragh Bell

by Caragh Bell

143977,530 (1)1

No tags.

This review was written for LibraryThing Early Reviewers.
I normally only read Christian books. But I was drawn into this book, and was not able to put it down. I was put out by the F bombs, and some of the other swearing. I agree with the other reviewer that there was a lot of immoral behavior, but I did enjoy most of the book.
I received a copy of this book in exchange for my honest opinion.
  pbrehm0201 | Jan 15, 2019 |
This review was written for LibraryThing Early Reviewers.
I misunderstood what this book was going to be about and wouldn't have read it if I had known. It is full of people cheating on each other and those relationships are portrayed as romantic. The beginning seemed sweet and innocent about a little girl who is old fashioned and naive and gains a stepfamily that is loving and I thought this might be good though there were hints of some dark mystery (which ended up being so predictable that I thought that couldn't possibly be the mystery). But then it's all about who is sleeping with who and messed up relationships for the rest of the book. I want to wash out my brain.

Content warning: lots of swearing that gets more frequent as the book progresses, an attempted rape scene, and a lot of adultery.

I recieved a copy of this book in exchange for my honest opinion. ( )
  wrightja2000 | Jan 13, 2019 |
This review was written for LibraryThing Early Reviewers.
I'm really disappointed that any time I receive a book through Poolpeg as this one was sent, I am unable to download it and still after over a year or two of trying to get in touch with someone at support, no one has ever responded. I am disappointed, but as there is no other way to connect with the author or agent to get my copy, I will not be able to give this book the attention I had hoped. ( )
  CInacio | Jan 11, 2019 |
I recieved a copy of this book in exchange for my honest opinion.
added by pbrehm0201 | editLibrarything early reviewer

LibraryThing Early Reviewers

Caragh Bell's book Echoes of Grace is currently available from LibraryThing Early Reviewers.

Sign up to get a pre-publication copy in exchange for a review.

About | Contact | Privacy/Terms | Help/FAQs | Blog | Store | APIs | TinyCat | Legacy Libraries | Early Reviewers | Common Knowledge | 131,655,125 books! | Top bar: Always visible