How we became wicked by Alex Yates

How we became wicked (edition 2019)

by Alex Yates

251739,075NoneNone
"A viral disease called 'the wickedness' plagues the world, and sixteen-year-olds Astrid and Natalie are two of the only people immune. The girls live in separate, isolated communities, but recent encounters with wicked people link their stories in unexpected ways"--
Member:Mrs.Nicaj
Title:How we became wicked
Authors:Alex Yates
Info:New York : Atheneum, [2019]

How We Became Wicked by Alexander Yates

I wasn’t certain what to expect with this one, but it definitely wasn’t what I got. This story of monster mosquitoes is part horror story, part climate change cautionary tale, part coming of age story. I never became immersed in the story but rather found myself reading it from a distance. It is entertaining with an intriguing twist but one I will forget within a few months.
  jmchshannon | Dec 31, 2019 |

Average: No ratings.

About | Contact | Privacy/Terms | Help/FAQs | Blog | Store | APIs | TinyCat | Legacy Libraries | Early Reviewers | Common Knowledge | 160,267,817 books! | Top bar: Always visible