It Only Looks Easy by Pamela Curtis Swallow

It Only Looks Easy (edition 2003)

by Pamela Curtis Swallow (Author)

On the first day of seventh grade when Kat "borrows" a bicycle to go see her dog who was hit the day before by a woman with Alzheimer's disease, she learns about the serious consequences of impetuous actions and manages to make some new friends in the process.
Member:ccaeagles
Title:It Only Looks Easy
Authors:Pamela Curtis Swallow (Author)
Info:Scholastic Book Services (2003)

Work Information

It Only Looks Easy by Pamela Curtis Swallow

I've read this book at least three times in my life. Every time I've read it, I've picked up more things than the last time I'd read it. I absolutely LOVE this book. Having two dogs myself, I found It Only Looks Easy to really hit home and made me think about reality. I loved all the characters and I could definitely relate to Kat. I love both my dogs and I've lived through the death of my old dog. I've, also, been through my first day of seventh grade, which wasn't as easy as I'd thought, either. I loved reading further and further into the book and I really wish there was a sequel, because I'd read it in a heartbeat. ( )
  Allitozz15 | Jan 18, 2012 |
It was okay, but the book was made for people around ten. ( )
  1DomesticTerrorist | Jan 13, 2008 |
On the first day of grade seven, Kat Randall's dog, Cheddar, is hit by a car driven by a lady in the first stages of Alzheimer's. Kat leaves school impulsively, on a "borrowed" bike to go to the vets where she learns very little about the fate of her dog. When she emerges, the "borrowed" bike is gone! ( )
  JRlibrary | Dec 30, 2007 |
I have not yet read this book.
  LynneQuan | Sep 27, 2017 |
Cheddar is acting as wardrobe consultant, lying under my bed with her tail sticking out. The tail lets me know that she's listening.

Current Discussions

About | Contact | Privacy/Terms | Help/FAQs | Blog | Store | APIs | TinyCat | Legacy Libraries | Early Reviewers | Common Knowledge | 206,061,503 books! | Top bar: Always visible