The Family Book

by Todd Parr

Represents a variety of families, some big and some small, some with only one parent and some with two moms or dads, some quiet and some noisy, but all alike in some ways and special no matter what.

A great book about how all families are different and that's okay. Great for kids any age, especially preschool.
  Remi.Kauffman | Dec 1, 2019 |
Colorful illustrations indicating that families come in many kinds. ( )
  acbt | Nov 15, 2019 |
This book shows the diversity of families and how everyone's family is different and it's important to accept everyone.
  KPM1999 | Jun 10, 2019 |
The Family Book is about all different kinds of families. The story describes all types of different families. Some have one parent. Some are adopted, where as some don't live close to other family members. It also shows that families all like to hug and celebrate special days together.
  kpetterson90 | May 10, 2019 |
For my Family-who sometimes did not understand me, but encouraged me to go after everything I wanted even when we did not agree. As I now realize-this takes a lot of love to do. -T.P.
Some families are big

Hachette Book Group

2 editions of this book were published by Hachette Book Group.

Editions: 0316738964, 0316070408

About | Contact | Privacy/Terms | Help/FAQs | Blog | Store | APIs | TinyCat | Legacy Libraries | Early Reviewers | Common Knowledge | 164,535,153 books! | Top bar: Always visible