dismiss

The Family Book by Todd Parr

The Family Book

by Todd Parr

Represents a variety of families, some big and some small, some with only one parent and some with two moms or dads, some quiet and some noisy, but all alike in some ways and special no matter what.

A great book about how all families are different and that's okay. Great for kids any age, especially preschool.
  Remi.Kauffman | Dec 1, 2019 |
Colorful illustrations indicating that families come in many kinds. ( )
  acbt | Nov 15, 2019 |
This book shows the diversity of families and how everyone's family is different and it's important to accept everyone.
  KPM1999 | Jun 10, 2019 |
A multicultural book that shows children that it's okay to have different family dynamics. ( )
  ambreecote | Oct 29, 2018 |
For my Family-who sometimes did not understand me, but encouraged me to go after everything I wanted even when we did not agree. As I now realize-this takes a lot of love to do. -T.P.
Some families are big

About | Contact | Privacy/Terms | Help/FAQs | Blog | Store | APIs | TinyCat | Legacy Libraries | Early Reviewers | Common Knowledge | 143,752,247 books! | Top bar: Always visible