Our Country And Its People: An Introductory…

by Will Seymour Monroe (Author)

23None851,893NoneNone
Excerpt from Our Country and Its People an Introductory Geographic, Reader for the Fourth School Year Another difficulty encountered by the child when he begins the formal study of geography with a text book is due to his inability to read the book which is put into his hands. He does not know geographic words, and he meets the twofold problem of learning new words and getting thought from the printed page at the same time. By presenting the subject in the form of Simple and interesting reading-lessons, he acquires a vocabulary that facilitates his progress when he begins the formal study of geography with a text-book. About the Publisher Forgotten Books publishes hundreds of thousands of rare and classic books. Find more at www.forgottenbooks.com This book is a reproduction of an important historical work. Forgotten Books uses state-of-the-art technology to digitally reconstruct the work, preserving the original format whilst repairing imperfections present in the aged copy. In rare cases, an imperfection in the original, such as a blemish or missing page, may be replicated in our edition. We do, however, repair the vast majority of imperfections successfully; any imperfections that remain are intentionally left to preserve the state of such historical works.… (more)
Member:knittingashley
Title:Our Country And Its People: An Introductory Geographic Reader For The Fourth School Year (1911)
Authors:Will Seymour Monroe (Author)
Info:Kessinger Publishing, LLC (2010), 162 pages

Work Information

Our Country And Its People: An Introductory Geographic Reader For The Fourth School Year (1911) by Will Seymour Monroe

No reviews

Average: No ratings.

About | Contact | Privacy/Terms | Help/FAQs | Blog | Store | APIs | TinyCat | Legacy Libraries | Early Reviewers | Common Knowledge | 174,127,174 books! | Top bar: Always visible