Love-Lines by Sheri Langer

1141,193,859 (3.5)None
Member:YesVirginia
Title:Love-Lines
Authors:Sheri Langer (Author)
Info:Red Adept Publishing, LLC (2019)
Rating:*

Love-Lines by Sheri Langer

This review was written for LibraryThing Early Reviewers.
Finding love again in your 30+ years isn't easy. But your not alone. Great story of learning you don't have to just settle for a close fit. Funny and whitty dialogue with a precocious 10 year old and no punches held comments from mom! ( )
  IPagen | Apr 18, 2019 |
This review was written for LibraryThing Early Reviewers.
Fordham has been very unlucky in love and, in between work and taking care of her daughter, is struggling to find someone who will be a good fit for her heart and her family. Read on to join her in her misadventures - laughter guaranteed! Although the humor was my favorite part, I love that there were also several deeper moments. This was a well-rounded novel! ( )
  madamediotte | Apr 18, 2019 |
This review was written for LibraryThing Early Reviewers.
Very cute read. Small world. Bigger plans. Sometimes people put their hands in places they shouldn't be but with that lessons are learned. In this case the lessened learned is just bc you fell in love with someone in high school doesn't mean its still there as an adult. People change and so do relationships. ( )
  nibbles_243 | Apr 15, 2019 |
This review was written for LibraryThing Early Reviewers.
Not my cuppa tea. Within the first few pages, I met and took an instant dislike for the two characters. The ladies were having lunch wherein the elegant 50-ish year old woman was "gaining 5 lbs." from having eaten "all the croutons on her salad" and three or four bites of an ice cream sundae. Fat shaming hyperbole is not to my taste. Neither is the attempted spicing up of the narrative with crude bits of erotica.
The big question is, have I really gotten too click-happy with the Early Reviews offerings, or was the teaser misleading? If you're looking for romance, this may be a perfectly good current example of the genre, but I found it personally insulting. ( )
  YesVirginia | Apr 15, 2019 |

LibraryThing Early Reviewers

Sheri Langer's book Love-Lines is currently available from LibraryThing Early Reviewers.

Sign up to get a pre-publication copy in exchange for a review.

About | Contact | Privacy/Terms | Help/FAQs | Blog | Store | APIs | TinyCat | Legacy Libraries | Early Reviewers | Common Knowledge | 134,223,274 books! | Top bar: Always visible