What Happens in the Highlands by Kelsey…

What Happens in the Highlands

by Kelsey McKnight

115,555,771 (2.5)None
Recently added byayoshina

Falling in love less than a week… yes a week! Not even a full seven days before Rose and Lachlan fell madly in love with each other which prompted the low rating. Seriously why must I be torture by this instant love?! There was barely anything real connection with lead characters and their encounters happened on day six during Rose ten day wedding excursion. The couple was boring and there wasn't any built-up. Moreso, I'm not sure if it was just me or not but I found her best friend Kate utterly annoying. She's so amped for the couple to fall in love, get married and settle down in Scotland with her. Like hold your breaks girl, they don't even know each other's last name and should I mention Rose is only there a little more than a week and you already have their nuptials planned. This series wasn't for me and I had to dropped this like it's hot by chapter 9 at 60%. ( )
  ayoshina | Feb 17, 2019 |

Match made in heaven or maid of dishonor?

Tight-laced Rose Hensel arrives in Scotland for her best friend’s wedding with a plan—to be the greatest maid of honor ever, let loose for the first time in years, and find out what Scottish guys really wear under their kilts. After meeting the best man, she thinks she found the man who checks all the boxes for a no-strings-attached romp among the heather.

Lachlan Calder-Mackinnon knows how to show a girl a good time. Gourmet dinners in castle ruins, picnics among rolling hills, and a seaside escape create some unforgettable dates. But as the fling begins to morph into something more, an unexpected wedding guest threatens to ruin Rose and Lachlan’s new romance.

With a plane ticket in one hand and her broken heart in the other, Rose prepares to head home to reality. However, she’s about to learn that what happens in the Highlands doesn’t always stay there.

LibraryThing Early Reviewers

Kelsey McKnight's book What Happens in the Highlands is currently available from LibraryThing Early Reviewers.

Sign up to get a pre-publication copy in exchange for a review.

About | Contact | Privacy/Terms | Help/FAQs | Blog | Store | APIs | TinyCat | Legacy Libraries | Early Reviewers | Common Knowledge | 133,517,081 books! | Top bar: Always visible