Racing Hearts (Hearts on Fire Book 1) by L.…

Racing Hearts (Hearts on Fire Book 1)

by L. M. Connolly

213,733,083 (2)None
Recently added byayoshina, EarlyReviewers

I'm not too sure what it was about this but it just didn't do it for me. The premise drew me in and the ideal of a strong female lead that participate in a “man's sport” was an interesting concept but overall, it was bland and the relationship between the leads escalated faster than I would have liked. Not even ¼ I into the series, I found myself skimming through a few pages to see if anything would motivate me to keep reading and unfortunately nada. Lacking the passion to finish the read, I've decided to drop the series. ( )
  ayoshina | Mar 8, 2019 |

What starts as revenge soon flares to passion.

Italian race car tycoon Ronan Miller is on the cusp of achieving his elaborate revenge when he meets flame-haired back-up driver Georgia Trent. Intrigued by the beautiful and risk-loving beauty, he thinks he can use her as an instrument of his revenge, but after a spontaneous night of passion, he has other plans until fate knocks them both on a different track.

Georgia Trent has doggedly pursued a goal that has nothing to do with Mr. Tall, Dark, Seductive and Handsome. But one night she indulges her sensual, passionate and impulsive nature, never dreaming the consequences will be so permanent. Wanting to do the right thing, Georgia tracks down the elusive Roman who’s disappeared after a family emergency.

Watching Georgia game her way into his office reminds him of all he’s been missing, but Roman’s always been business before pleasure. But business won’t help him now. He is going to have to use all his seductive skills to woo Georgia back to his side, but has he waited too long?

LibraryThing Early Reviewers

L. M. Connolly's book Racing Hearts is currently available from LibraryThing Early Reviewers.

Sign up to get a pre-publication copy in exchange for a review.

About | Contact | Privacy/Terms | Help/FAQs | Blog | Store | APIs | TinyCat | Legacy Libraries | Early Reviewers | Common Knowledge | 133,516,169 books! | Top bar: Always visible