This Time (Nadira Holden, Demon Hunter Book 1)

by Azaaa Davis

323,496,979 (3.67)None
Recently added bysherry69, IheartYA, azaaadavis

The awesome cover for This Time does not foreshadow the terrifying opening pages. Are you claustrophobic? Afraid of being buried alive?

Nadira is a warrior, a demon hunter, but there is more than meets the eye to her since her resurrection.

Humans and the supernatural world existed side by side. Would they live to regret it? Can you ever trust a demon?

Is she their secret weapon?

Jamie is a character I quickly became enamored with. She takes all the abuse Nadira heaps on her with a smile on her face. She wants to be her friend. She’s got her back whether she accepts her help or not. I become more and more curious about her and what will become of her. I love when an author creates a minor player that becomes as important to me as the main character.

This Time was a nice surprise and a bit different kind of demon/human and other supernaturals in a battle between good and evil. Nadira is a fascinating character and, while I wonder where she will end up, I feel she couldn’t get there without Jaime.

I voluntarily reviewed a free copy of This Time by Azaaa Davis.

See more at http://www.fundinmental.com ( )
  sherry69 | Apr 7, 2020 |
This Time started off slow but interesting, and with a lot of information. Besides the slow start, it was paced rather well and the action helped to keep it going. There was one part where it stumbled a bit and felt like the story didn't know it's own direction but that quickly resolved. The world building was great and I really enjoyed how the characters were developed. Nadira is kickass! Overall, This Time is a unique and enjoyable quick read. ( )
  IheartYA | Jan 23, 2020 |

Genres

No genres

About | Contact | Privacy/Terms | Help/FAQs | Blog | Store | APIs | TinyCat | Legacy Libraries | Early Reviewers | Common Knowledge | 164,440,955 books! | Top bar: Always visible