That Night (Nadira Holden, Demon Hunter Book 2)

by Azaaa Davis

224,433,728 (4.5)None
Recently added bysherry69, azaaadavis

I love when I find a series where I enjoyed the second book more than the first and that is what happened with That Night by Azaaa Davis.

That Night picks up where This Time left off, so you will want to read them in order.

A little recap: Nadira Holden had risen after twenty five years of being dead, to a world in which demons and humans lived together in ‘harmony’, or so the humans think. Nadira is possessed by a succubus and struggles to keep a leash on ‘her’. The succubus doesn’t mind killing off her friends, but it breaks Nadira’s heart.

Well, I must say, I am lost in her world, walking with the demons and humans, and wondering who controls what.

Nadira learns many things about herself and what she is capable of when her and her succubus work as one. When their life is on the line, we see who stands strong.

We are, however, left with a cliffhanger (frowning) and I plan to be around for These Moments, the third and final book of Nadira’s story.