1151,401,934 (5)None
Fall in love with Jed and Josie in this emotionally captivating, sexy standalone romance by New York Times bestselling author Melissa Foster. The perfect love story for those who enjoy fiercely loyal and insanely sexy alpha heroes, smart, sassy heroines, strong family bonds, bikers, babies, and more!Can true love strike twice in one lifetime? Josie Beckley refuses to believe there is a limit on happiness. A decade after she escaped her abusive parents and lost touch with her siblings, the death of her husband leaves her and her son homeless. But Josie has never been one to wallow in sadness, and when she takes a chance on reconnecting with her siblings, a sinfully handsome bright light from her past shows up and offers to help her find a way out of the darkness.Most people wouldn't see Jed Moon as someone to look up to. He's been in and out of jail and has lived a less-than-stellar lifestyle. But years ago one woman saw through his nonsense, and he's never forgotten her. Now she's back in his life, and as a prospect for the Dark Knights motorcycle club, Jed promises to keep an eye on the sassy, sexy single mother who has never stopped lighting his fantasies on fire.Jed and Josie's combustible connection is stronger than ever. Having Josie and her son in his life brings out all of Jed's protective instincts-and visions of a future he never imagined having. But when a shocking revelation knocks the insatiable lovers to their knees, it forces them to make choices that could change their lives forever.… (more)

An absolutely powerful, heartwarming, steamy story. Foster weaves an incredibly captivating tale that you won't want to stop reading. You'll find yourself cheering on Josie and Jed as they navigate the treacherous waters of their new lives, and the sparks that still fly between them. Family, friends, and second chances all combine for an unforgettable book. ( )
  LilyRoseShadowlyn | Dec 24, 2019 |
BEAUTIFUL is the word that sums up Mad About Moon. My heart was pulled in all directions, I fell totally and utterly in love with the characters and their back stories made me love them even more.

Josie and Jed are two beautiful souls that are finally destined to be reunited. They have both had to go through so much to get where they are today and you will join them on part of their emotional journey in this book, as well as enjoy the sheer love they have for each other. You will also be treated to one lovable little boy who will also steal your heart, just as easy as he stole Jed's, their relationship is so touching.

I was rooting for Josie the whole time to move forward in her life, it made my heart swell as she turns her life around. Jed is there every step of the way, the invisible bond between them was stronger than it had ever been. Their story is definitely HOT and will have you there completely in the moment!

Mad About Moon has come so close in overtaking my favorite Melissa Foster romance, Tru Blue, it has the same darkness to the story, the same pull towards the characters, the same heartfelt emotions and, of course, humour. It makes you want to re-read all The Whiskeys all over again. I can't get enough of this family and community focused on hot bikers. Another remarkable accomplishment from Melissa Foster.

Prepare yourself to be also teased with culinary delights! Just saying ;-) ( )
  beckvalleybooks | Oct 2, 2019 |
Mad About Moon (The Whiskeys, #5) by Melissa Foster

Audiobook Review: Mad About Moon (The Whiskeys, #5) by Melissa Foster, Devra Woodward (Narrator), Jacob Morgan (Narrator) -

Shattered glass becomes a beautiful vase. Foster breaks the mold when it comes to dreaming up romance. Jed and Josie held my heart in their hands. From beginning to end my emotions were hard to control. Having read Mad About Moon, I knew what to expect, but the addition of Morgan and Woodward gave the heartache a life of it's own. Fires tend to burn deep and this one quickly became an inferno.
  Lashea677 | May 16, 2019 |
From heartache to heartwarming, these bad boy bikers will cast a spell on your heart. Angels in hiding are the perfect description for these heartbreakers. Going bad has never felt so good. Mad About Moon is a tale of love lost and found. From young love to adult heartache, Jed and Josie were a second chance years in the making. Foster welcomes the prodigal son with open arms into a family of warriors. Can a romance built on heartbreak and secrets survive a second chance at love? With each Whiskey novel, I leave more and more of my heart behind. ( )
  Lashea677 | Mar 20, 2019 |
Mad About Moon is an emotionally captivated story about Jed “Moon” and Jessie. Both characters & their siblings had terrible childhoods and are managing to rise above them. Jessie’s parents were both abusive to her older brother Scott & sister Sarah. After they’d driven Sarah & Scott away, they turned on Jessie. Luckily, Jessie had help getting away & now is trying to get her nerve up to reestablish a relationship with Scott & Sarah. She needs to introduce them to Hail so he has more than just her to depend on.

Jed’s mother was a drunk & didn’t take care of him & his sister Crystal. Jed’s father was killed in a car accident when he was trying to find a way to leave her & take the kids. While trying to take care of Crystal, Jed ended up stealing food & getting into trouble. Now, Crystal is married & Jed has two jobs & is straightening himself out.

I love the family atmosphere that is prevalent throughout the entire book. Not only do you have the different sets of “blood” relationships, you have the emotional families. They have each other’s backs, sometimes before they even realize they need help. I liked that Jed realized he could help kids that are in the same situation he was in & help them to make better decisions. Jed & Jessie’s chemistry is apparent from the first time they see each other again & it picks up where they left off years ago. Jed treats Hail, Jessie’s son, like his own. I like that rather than act & feel jealous of Brian, Jessie’s deceased husband, Jed is happy she had someone looking out for her all this time. This story captured my emotions & my heart from the first page & kept me enthralled until the end. I was emotionally wrung out at the end! ( )
  Pam50627 | Mar 10, 2019 |

Melissa Foster is a LibraryThing Author, an author who lists their personal library on LibraryThing.

Author Chat

Melissa Foster chatted with LibraryThing members from Oct 1, 2009 to Oct 15, 2009. Read the chat.

About | Contact | Privacy/Terms | Help/FAQs | Blog | Store | APIs | TinyCat | Legacy Libraries | Early Reviewers | Common Knowledge | 160,515,962 books! | Top bar: Always visible