Mischievously Mine (Sycamore Cove Games Book…

Mischievously Mine (Sycamore Cove Games Book 2) (edition 2019)

by Leigh W. Stuart (Author)

Member:KatKealy
Title:Mischievously Mine (Sycamore Cove Games Book 2)
Authors:Leigh W. Stuart (Author)
Info:City Owl Press (2019), 283 pages
Collections:ebook library
Rating:***
Tags:Kindle, eBook, fiction, EarlyReviewers, romance, practical jokes, pranks

Mischievously Mine by Leigh W Stuart

This review was written for LibraryThing Early Reviewers.
I loved these characters! They werebelievable and complex, and their chemistry was undeniable! I read the book in a single long day of airport delays, and I thoroughly enjoyed the ride.

My only complaints are that there were places that needed some TLC with the editing -- simple things, but they really should've been caught -- and the one question I just couldn't let go of throughout the book: Why did this simmering pot of frustrated desire erupt suddenly for these two? The best townsperson contest was a clever way to put them at odds, but these two were at odds over whether the sky was blue (it seemed), so I could never quite sleuth out what their day-to-day dynamic was before the book began. This made it tough to buy into the sudden tension between them.

Otherwise -- I enjoyed this book tremendously, and I'll look for more from this author!

I received an advanced copy of this book in exchange for an honest review. ( )
  liznorell | Jul 7, 2019 |
This review was written for LibraryThing Early Reviewers.
I thought this was a fun, easy and quick romance book to read. I really liked the lightheartedness of this book and all of the pranks. I look forward to reading more from this author. ( )
  lulu150 | Jun 11, 2019 |
This review was written for LibraryThing Early Reviewers.
I got this for free from LibraryThing's Early Reviewers and it just wasn't a book I could get into. I don't think it had anything to do with reading book 2 without reading book 1, but perhaps that was a factor. I just didn't find the characters that interesting and it all seemed a bit childish.

It is a VERY fast read, though, so if that's what you want, maybe you should check it out. ( )
  KatKealy | Jun 10, 2019 |
This review was written for LibraryThing Early Reviewers.
I knew it was going to be a fun book to read when it started with the contract between Sandra and Cooper. The pranks they play against each other are hilarious. I won't reveal the pranks they pulled off but I will say that my favorite one involves Val!
Anyone could see they had a lot of chemistry but Sandra tried to brush aside how she really felt about Cooper, of course that didn't work.

I did give this only four stars because for me personally although I loved the pranks I thought there was a little too much. The contest was for towns person of the year but we didn't get to know who the other contestants were and we didn't really get to know much about the town either.

All in all this was a great book and would recommend it to anyone who wants to be entertained and add a little laughter to their day

*I also posted this review on Amazon* ( )
  mjla | Jun 4, 2019 |

LibraryThing Early Reviewers

Leigh W Stuart's book Mischievously Mine is currently available from LibraryThing Early Reviewers.

Sign up to get a pre-publication copy in exchange for a review.

About | Contact | Privacy/Terms | Help/FAQs | Blog | Store | APIs | TinyCat | Legacy Libraries | Early Reviewers | Common Knowledge | 136,314,615 books! | Top bar: Always visible