Claiming Sarah (Ace Security Book 5) by…

Claiming Sarah (Ace Security Book 5) (edition 2019)

by Susan Stoker (Author)

1021,345,904 (3.83)None
Member:treehousereader
Title:Claiming Sarah (Ace Security Book 5)
Authors:Susan Stoker (Author)
Info:Montlake Romance (2019), 264 pages
Tags:Romantic Suspense

Claiming Sarah by Susan Stoker

audio (1) book (1) digital (1) have read (1)

DESCRIPTION, NOT REVIEW: Sarah Butler isn’t flattered. She’s angry and unnerved. She’s been getting intimate gifts from a man she barely knows. Nothing threatening yet, but there’s just a weird vibe she can’t ignore. Her recourse is Ace Security. Their solution: self-defense lessons at Rock Hard Gym with a personal, hands-on instructor. One look at the bearded, tattooed, green-eyed alpha is enough to take Sarah’s breath away.
Cole Johnson is definitely the man for the job. He’s eager to train her. Eager to get closer. And when it comes to Sarah’s instincts, Cole knows she’s not imagining things. He’s also not imagining the intense attraction between them—and his desire to protect her is growing. But so are Sarah’s fears, the worst of which come true when she disappears.
Enlisting the help of Ace Security, Cole will stop at nothing to find the love of his life…before she vanishes forever. ( )
  treehousereader | Jan 14, 2020 |
3.75 stars

Very solid story. I hadn't read the other standalones in this story before this one but I never felt lost. This story had great characters and suspense. As much as I enjoyed it I struggled with the fact that I knew how the story was going to play out from the beginning. There wasn't much surprise there. The relationship between the characters happened fast. I did enjoy the fact that the Hero was a little over the top in caveman ways and made no qualms with how he saw the future. Nothing was stopping him from getting his happily ever after and creating a family.

This is definitely a book for the reader that enjoys an instant connection and what comes from saying no to condoms in books. I will have to look for more from this author in the future. ( )
  MagicalRi | Dec 22, 2019 |

About | Contact | Privacy/Terms | Help/FAQs | Blog | Store | APIs | TinyCat | Legacy Libraries | Early Reviewers | Common Knowledge | 141,638,122 books! | Top bar: Always visible