Mama Bear ApologeticsTM: Empowering Your…

Mama Bear ApologeticsTM: Empowering Your Kids to Challenge Cultural Lies (edition 2019)

by Hillary Morgan Ferrer (Author), Nancy Pearcey (Foreword)

*Foreword written by Nancy Pearcey* "Parents are the most important apologists our kids will ever know. Mama Bear Apologetics will help you navigate your kids' questions and prepare them to become committed Christ followers." --J. Warner Wallace "If every Christian mom would apply this book in her parenting, it would profoundly transform the next generation." --Natasha Crain #RoarLikeAMother The problem with lies is they don't often sound like lies. They seem harmless, and even sound right. So what's a Mama Bear to do when her kids seem to be absorbing the culture's lies uncritically? Mama Bear Apologetics(tm) is the book you've been looking for. This mom-to-mom guide will equip you to teach your kids how to form their own biblical beliefs about what is true and what is false. Through transparent life stories and clear, practical applications--including prayer strategies--this band of Mama Bears offers you tools to train yourself, so you can turn around and train your kids. Are you ready to answer the rallying cry, "Mess with our kids and we will demolish your arguments"?  Join the Mama Bears and raise your voice to protect your kids--by teaching them how to think through and address the issues head-on, yet with gentleness and respect.… (more)
Member:GEFC
Title:Mama Bear ApologeticsTM: Empowering Your Kids to Challenge Cultural Lies
Authors:Hillary Morgan Ferrer (Author)
Other authors:Nancy Pearcey (Foreword)
Info:Harvest House Publishers (2019), 288 pages

Work Information

Mama Bear Apologetics: Empowering Your Kids to Challenge Cultural Lies by Hillary Morgan Ferrer

A great surprise!! shakey ground, compromise, and lack of knowledge are real problems... Leading to doubt... Apologetics is the answer. We shouldn't be too lofty in our thinking to think that women/ mama's don't need this book. Too many women don't exercise critical thinking the!selves... And now are raising kiddos with the same deficit. We need books like This to teach along with good teachers of scripture to train and equip mama's and papas to bring up the next generation.

This book breaks down cultural dangers and then offers biblical truth and remedies. There are group questions at the end of each chapter to facilitate reading together. ( )
  Isaiah40 | Sep 7, 2021 |
I want to put this book in the hands of every Christian mama I know. It does a great job of breaking down the many deceitful ideologies and worldviews that area gaining a foothold in our culture, and equips moms (and anyone else who is interested) to teach their kids the truth. I will be turning back to this book again and again in the years to come. ( )
  amy_reasoner | Feb 11, 2021 |
I purchased this book from Amazon to read with my sister. All opinions are my own. 🌟🌟🌟🌟 Mama Bear Apologetics by Hillary Morgan Ferrer. In a world so full of confusion about what is right and what is wrong this book will help Mothers guide their children to study The Bible and allow them to form their own beliefs of what is right and what is wrong. While this teaching was a little "Old Testament" to my personal beliefs I still found the references helpful. Review also posted on Instagram @borenbooks, Facebook, www.goodreads.com/stacieboren, Twitter @jason_stacie, Amazon, Library Thing, and my blog at readsbystacie.com ( )
  SBoren | Jun 27, 2020 |
Mama Bear Apologetics: Empowering Your Kids to Challenge Cultural Lies concentrates on how to train children to discern truth from falsehood and how to confront ideas they meet in our culture.

Belongs to Series

About | Contact | Privacy/Terms | Help/FAQs | Blog | Store | APIs | TinyCat | Legacy Libraries | Early Reviewers | Common Knowledge | 170,284,365 books! | Top bar: Always visible