Serial Killer Anonymous

by Tim Miller

313,524,063 (4)None
Recently added byRellwood74, parasolofdoom

I wasn't paying attention to the title of this book, and mistakenly thought that "Anonymous" in the title meant that the book was written by "Anonymous" although I know Tim Miller wrote it, I thought it was a book Tim Miller wrote that was "written" by an anonymous serial killer. Anyhow, once I realized that wasn't the case, the title make much more sense.

You know how a frog can sit in a pot of water and not notice it's boiling as the heat is slowly turned up? Until it's too late and you now have frog soup? This is what that book is like.

The frog is Mary, an everyday psychologist who somehow manages to go from bad to worse situations with first one then two and finally three different serial killers who all know each other and were introduced to Mary by David- a Dexter wannabe who decided that Mary would be a great "sponsor" to call whenever he feels the urge to kill.

Fun! ( )
  Rellwood74 | Feb 18, 2021 |

Genres

No genres

About | Contact | Privacy/Terms | Help/FAQs | Blog | Store | APIs | TinyCat | Legacy Libraries | Early Reviewers | Common Knowledge | 165,963,015 books! | Top bar: Always visible