The Billionaire Boss Next Door by Max Monroe

The Billionaire Boss Next Door (edition 2019)

by Max Monroe (Author)

My new boss has it all. In spades.Gorgeous green eyes' Check. Hard-and-sexy body' Check. Intelligence' Check. Success' A big fat billionaire...'heck.Too bad I haven't started out on the best foot. My big mouth has already turned him against me, and tempting good looks and success aside, Trent Turner is no peach either. He's stubborn and thick-headed, and son of a fruitcake, he thinks he knows everything there is to know about the hotel business.With him running the development of the new Vanderturn New Orleans Hotel and me doing the design, our work relationship is far too intimate for two people who absolutely despise one another. But that's not all. See, he isn't just my billionaire boss from hell. He's my new neighbor, too.Same city. Same building. Same floor. Trent Turner is my billionaire boss next door.Holy moly, let's hope my career-and hormones-can survive.Contains mature themes.… (more)
Member:ToniBenton
Title:The Billionaire Boss Next Door
Authors:Max Monroe (Author)
Info:Independently published (2019), 319 pages

Work Information

The Billionaire Boss Next Door by Max Monroe

4 stars

Very cute lighthearted red. This was exactly the type of book that I needed tonight. Great characters, banter, and snark. ( )
  MagicalRi | Dec 22, 2019 |

Belongs to Series

About | Contact | Privacy/Terms | Help/FAQs | Blog | Store | APIs | TinyCat | Legacy Libraries | Early Reviewers | Common Knowledge | 171,927,836 books! | Top bar: Always visible