The Luna of the Pack– Werebear Shifter and Pregnancy Romance

by Christina Lee

214,503,468 (1)None
Recently added bybit-of-a-list-tiger, shyalwayz

Adam is about to become the Alpha of his Wolf Pack and he needs his mate by his side. So he thinks that he has found it in the woman he is dating, Bethany. But little does he know that his life is about to be turned upside down in one drunken night.

Zola, an unclaimed she-wolf who hides her scent,goes out with her best friend, Cherry at a club. Zola ends up having to much to drink and does something foolish that she will regret the next day. But that night will change her life forever.

Now that Adam and Zola have to deal with the results of their drunken night together. Will the truth about everything come out finally come out about all three parties involved in this triangle?

I really didn't like this book. The title really doesn't match with the story. And then as you are approaching the end of the story it goes off track and you will get lost.(Or at least I did). This book has really potential if it is re-written and stays on track. I think this book could be a trilogy. I don't recommend this version of this book to others. ( )
  shyalwayz | May 26, 2019 |

About | Contact | Privacy/Terms | Help/FAQs | Blog | Store | APIs | TinyCat | Legacy Libraries | Early Reviewers | Common Knowledge | 166,085,358 books! | Top bar: Always visible