Fairy Science by Ashley Spires

Fairy Science

by Ashley Spires

711,705,169 (5)None
An enchanting STEM-and-fairy-filled picture book from the award-winning author-illustrator of The Most Magnificent Thing! All the fairies in Pixieville believe in magic--except Esther. She believes in science. When a forest tree stops growing, all the fairies are stumped--including Esther. But not for long! Esther knows that science can get to the root of the problem--and its solution! Whether you believe in fairy magic or the power of science, you will be charmed by Esther, the budding fairy scientist.… (more)

I love this book and I want a copy for my personal collection. Esther is a fairy who does not believe in magic. She believes in Science. In fact she thinks fairy dust is just dandruff. She knows that she can convince the other fairies that science is real, it will just take the right experiment and test subjects. I love that in the end, not everyone believes in science or scientific principle, but some do. Which will beget more, and more. I loved this book, its ideas, its story, and it's adorable illustrations. ( )
  LibrarianRyan | Jul 22, 2019 |

LibraryThing Early Reviewers

Ashley Spires's book Fairy Science is currently available from LibraryThing Early Reviewers.

Sign up to get a pre-publication copy in exchange for a review.

About | Contact | Privacy/Terms | Help/FAQs | Blog | Store | APIs | TinyCat | Legacy Libraries | Early Reviewers | Common Knowledge | 138,838,904 books! | Top bar: Always visible