Miko (Panther Books) by Lustbader Eric V

Miko (Panther Books) (original 1984; edition 1993)

by Lustbader Eric V

MORE tHAN A DECADE AFtER tHE EVENtS OF tHE NINJA NICHOLAS LINNEAR REtURNS tO JAPAN. He has agreed to accompany the ruthless tycoon Raphael tomkin to negotiate a deal that could revolutionise the computer business. But the more he penetrates the power maze of modern Japanese life the deeper he finds himself immersed in the ancient rituals of death. Soon it is clear that Linnear must come to terms with the converging ghosts of his past if he is to confront and overcome the remorseless force that has sworn to destroy him. the Miko is a novel of dazzling power and brilliance.… (more)
Member:dennymeta
Title:Miko (Panther Books)
Authors:Lustbader Eric V
Info:Hunter Publishing inc (1993), Paperback, 704 pages

The Miko by Eric Van Lustbader (1984)

English (6)  Dutch (1)  All languages (7)
I was really into this ninja stuff in middle school, not so much as an adult. ( )
  jimifenway | Feb 2, 2016 |
did not rate, no year read recorded
  Carole-Ann | Aug 9, 2014 |
NICHOLAS LINNEAR
  rustyoldboat | May 28, 2011 |
If you are into the Japanese culture, ninjas, and other ancient asian arts, as well as a lot of very descriptive sex scenes, this is the book for you. ( )
  stillme | May 29, 2008 |
This is the second book in Eric Van Lustbader's series that stars the Ninja Nicholas Linnear. It is well written and continues on where the first book left off. This thriller has everything, the CIA, the KGB, the technological world of modern Japan, and the mystical and dangerous realms of Ninja warriors. Note that the sex is very explicit. But he does give you great insight into the Japanese business mind and their methodology in martial arts training. We also have a well-trained sorceress out to murder Ninja hero. ( )
  mramos | Aug 24, 2007 |
Tsugi-no ma-no tomoshi
mo kiete
yo-samu kana

The next room's light
that too goes out, and now -
the chill of night
- Shiki
(1867-1902)
MRS. DARLING: George, we must keep Nana, I will tell you why. My dear, when I came into this room to-night I saw a face at the window.
-J. M. Barrie, Peter Pan
For
Victoria
with love ... in all kinds of weather
For

My Father
with love to the human encyclopedia.
Masahigi Kusunoke, the sensei of this dojom was making tea.

About | Contact | Privacy/Terms | Help/FAQs | Blog | Store | APIs | TinyCat | Legacy Libraries | Early Reviewers | Common Knowledge | 139,621,746 books! | Top bar: Always visible