Sight (The Five Senses) by Maria Rius

Sight (The Five Senses)

by Maria Rius, J. M. Parramón

This book shows specific examples of all the things that we can see in everyday life. For example, look at the rainbow. This is informational and gives students specific examples and pictures to understand what sight is.
  MichaelaGennaro | Oct 15, 2018 |
discusses the different aspects of the sense of sight
1 book
  TUCC | Jan 17, 2017 |
This was a book was about a bunch of different places and things that we can see. At the end of the book it shows a diagram of an eye and labels each part. This would be a good book have in my classroom to help inform students about sight and each part of the eye0-8. Informational book. ( )
  rpridmore | Nov 23, 2016 |
You use your nose to smell things. There are many different scents that are around you. Sometimes they are smelly, sometimes they are fresh.
GENRE: Informational
USE: smell is part of the 5 senses
What are the parts of nose
  japodaca14 | Nov 22, 2016 |
You use your eyes to see things. There are many different things to look at that surround your everyday life. Sometimes they are good, sometimes they are bad.
GENRE: Informational
USE: Sight it part of the 5 senses
What are the parts of the eyes
  japodaca14 | Nov 22, 2016 |

Maria Riusprimary authorall editionscalculated
Parramón, J. M.main authorall editionsconfirmed

Amazon.com Product Description (ISBN 081203564X, Paperback)

Do you remember your first realization of any of your five senses? Prolific children's author J. M. Parram³n successfully tackles these tough concepts in words that 3-5 year olds can comprehend. These five colorful books awaken young minds to the wonders of the senses: the taste of oranges, the aroma of fresh-baked bread, and other sensations that give us delight in being alive. Educational, yet fun to read, this clever series is clearly written and cheerfully illustrated in flowing colors throughout. Each book includes a special "scientific" section to help parents answer their children's questions about the senses.

(retrieved from Amazon Thu, 12 Mar 2015 18:13:53 -0400)

Text and illustrations present pleasant sights we can see. Included is a short scientific explanation of our sense of sight, with a diagram of the eye.

About | Contact | Privacy/Terms | Help/FAQs | Blog | Store | APIs | TinyCat | Legacy Libraries | Early Reviewers | Common Knowledge | 135,578,217 books! | Top bar: Always visible