Admit You Want Me (Lone Star Lovers Book 1)…

Admit You Want Me (Lone Star Lovers Book 1)

by Taylor Holloway

213,830,324 (3.25)None
Recently added byJustducky422, Chandra-of-Red

No tags.

SENSUALITY RATING: Yes PROFANITY; Yes SEXUAL ENCOUNTERS; Yes Euphemistic "CODE WORDS

GENRE: Modern day romance

CENTRAL FEMALE CHARACTER: – EMMA – bashful; unsure of herself; introvert; easily embarrased

CENTRAL MALE CHARACTER: WARD WILLIAMS - Non relationship type of guy; protective where one woman it concerned

SYNOPSIS: She was committed to her academic future and was working on her PhD. But, a snag stopped her from completing her studies. He was a retired NFL football player; forced out of the game by an injury. Two totally unlikely people meet. Written in first tense with each chapter switching back and forth between main characters.

WHAT I LIKED: Bashfulness out of the window with a few drinks .

WHAT I DID NOT LIKE: I hate the word “p…y” and it does not mix with using Lord’s name in vain so why put Got in it.

RATING: (3 ) stars BECAUSE well written and an interesting plot of how can one show interest without fear of rejection. But, a bit too risqué for my taste. I will not move on to the next book. ( )
  Chandra-of-Red | Jun 8, 2019 |
Prologue. Emma “Come on, Emma!” Kate cried, banging on my bedroom door for the fifth or sixth time. “You can’t hide in there forever. I’m sure you look fine. People are going to be here soon.”

About | Contact | Privacy/Terms | Help/FAQs | Blog | Store | APIs | TinyCat | Legacy Libraries | Early Reviewers | Common Knowledge | 138,107,336 books! | Top bar: Always visible