Art of the Hunt

by Steffanie Holmes

Series: Crookshollow Foxes (2)

215,352,039 (3)None
The evil wolf Isengrim has Raynard Hall surrounded, and he's moving in for the kill. Billionaire artist and fox-shifter Ryan Raynard must protect his mate - the clever curator Alexandra Kline - at all cost. But that's difficult to do when she refuses to even talk to him. After discovering Ryan's lie, Alex flees Raynard Hall and aligns herself with Marcus, a vicious mutt with his own agenda. But without Ryan's protection, Alex is vulnerable. Isengrim's shifter army are gaining power, and too late Alex realises just how dangerous the enemy really is. With less than two weeks until Ryan's exhibition launch, can Alex and Ryan find a way to reconcile and stop an army of rogue shifters from killing every last human in Crookshollow? Art of the Hunt is the second book in the Crookshollow Foxes series by USA Today bestselling author Steffanie Holmes. This book contains scorching sex, adult language, and a cliffhanger ending. If you like dirty, raunchy sex with a hot fox and one clever, sarcastic heroine, then this book will have you howling for more. Enjoy… (more)
Recently added byLenellEN, Amelia1989

Truly abysmal editing. Horrible. Honestly. It’s disgraceful. I’m not sure if I’m willing to subject myself to a further round of torture to find out what happens. Since this is basically three short installments of one story. Calling them each a “book” is a bit of bloomin’ cheek if you ask me. My dyslexic 10 year old niece could edit this thing better. Wrong words, extra words, cringeworthy repetitive words and phrases. You tell me, how does one see red “welts” in front of their eyes? Welts? Spots maybe, but “welts”? Does the author realize welts are reddened raised SKIN? Is there Welty skin dancing in her vision? Multiple times during the short “book”. It’s all just too painful.

It gets two stars, because as painful as I find this error ridden mess, the author has a good idea and great characters. I actually LIKE the characters.

Pay an editor, plug up the gaping plot holes, and make up your mind, is it one book, or three? ( )
  Amelia1989 | Jun 10, 2019 |

Current Discussions

About | Contact | Privacy/Terms | Help/FAQs | Blog | Store | APIs | TinyCat | Legacy Libraries | Early Reviewers | Common Knowledge | 208,372,551 books! | Top bar: Always visible