Fortune's Fool (Tales of the Five Hundred…

Fortune's Fool (Tales of the Five Hundred Kingdoms, Book 3) (original 2007; edition 2008)

by Mercedes Lackey (Author)

As the seventh daughter of the Sea King, Ekaterina has a wonderful life - but also a lot of responsibility. Her special gift for moving around on land made her the perfect emissary from her father to check out interesting happenings on the surface. In short, she becam the family spy.
Member:bkwrmcoll
Title:Fortune's Fool (Tales of the Five Hundred Kingdoms, Book 3)
Authors:Mercedes Lackey (Author)
Info:Luna (2008), Edition: 1st, 400 pages

Work Information

Fortune's Fool by Mercedes Lackey (2007)

English (32)  German (1)  All languages (33)
I still like the first book in this series best [b:The Fairy Godmother|13982|The Fairy Godmother (Five Hundred Kingdoms, #1)|Mercedes Lackey|https://d.gr-assets.com/books/1388353477s/13982.jpg|16082] but I definitely enjoyed this one too. I'm having a great time in the fairy tale world that Lackey created with all of its creatures and tradition. ( )
  NCDonnas | Jan 2, 2021 |
  NCDonnas | Jan 2, 2021 |
I enjoyed the first book in this series, but as it continues I grow less and less fond of the sequels. ( )
  resoundingjoy | Jan 1, 2021 |
Enjoyable, though not so much as the first in the series. I liked the characters and the way the plot developed, but there were what seemed like a LOT of subplots... more than I think I would have preferred. ( )
  ca.bookwyrm | May 18, 2020 |
Absolutely loved it. One of my favorites out of all of her works. ( )
  Linyarai | Feb 16, 2020 |

Mercedes Lackeyprimary authorall editionscalculated
Perret, PattiPhotographersecondary authorsome editionsconfirmed
To Larry: Because he makes me laugh.
Shafts of golden light pierced the green twilight, penetrating the waving fronds of the forest to leave pools of light on the ground.

About | Contact | Privacy/Terms | Help/FAQs | Blog | Store | APIs | TinyCat | Legacy Libraries | Early Reviewers | Common Knowledge | 165,842,948 books! | Top bar: Always visible