Banshee Series Books 1 - 6

by Sara Clancy

941,533,480 (4.67)None

This review was written for LibraryThing Early Reviewers.
I love the series how it gets you hooked in the first pages in the first book and makes you want to read all night. The writing style is amazingly addictive and simple. I got a good feeling that this book will be popular. ( )
  Islam_A | Oct 3, 2019 |
This review was written for LibraryThing Early Reviewers.
I won this series (I got all 6 books) through library things. For that I am to give my honest review. I will not leave a review for each book but one for the whole series.
This series is definitely a weird one. A young man with his parents moving to a new town looking for a fresh start. Meets a social butterfly named Nicole. She tries to win him over as a friend when she realizes he is horribly different. She researches trying to figure out what he is and tries to get to the bottom of death and why it guides him. ( )
  nibbles_243 | Sep 18, 2019 |
This review was written for LibraryThing Early Reviewers.
Only on book 1, but I am loving the scare so far! It's definitely a very odd series, but intriguing to say the least. The story hooked me right away and the narrative is a good draw without being overly complicated and drawn out into 6 stories. I can't wait to finish the series.
  ashenowl | Sep 5, 2019 |
This review was written for LibraryThing Early Reviewers.
I am hooked!!! First book of a series and I can't wait to read the others. Action and suspense mixed with snarky comments. What more can you want. ( )
  IPagen | Aug 13, 2019 |

LibraryThing Early Reviewers

Sara Clancy's book Banshee Series Books 1-6 is currently available from LibraryThing Early Reviewers.

Sign up to get a pre-publication copy in exchange for a review.

About | Contact | Privacy/Terms | Help/FAQs | Blog | Store | APIs | TinyCat | Legacy Libraries | Early Reviewers | Common Knowledge | 150,909,461 books! | Top bar: Always visible