You Belong with Me by Tari Faris

You Belong with Me

by Tari Faris

213,793,273NoneNone

You Belong With Me by Tari Faris caught my attention immediately with its engaging story and romantic tension. As I traveled through the plot twists and romantic developments, I didn't want to put the novel down. I was pleasantly surprised by the second love story and enjoyed it just as much as Hannah and Luke's story.

While the novel was a quick read and sometimes humorous, it also dealt with serious issues. I personally connected with the theme of brokenness. Little nuggets of wisdom drew attention to this theme and I found myself rereading sections to ponder the statements.

You Belong With Me is the first full-length installment in the Restoring Heritage series by Tari Faris. I love stories of restoration whether it's people, towns, or objects, so I expect to enjoy the restoration of the town being spread out over the series. Four stars for this inspirational contemporary romance!

Disclosure of Material Connection: I was provided an ARC copy of this book by the publisher. All opinions in this review are my own. I am disclosing this in accordance with the Federal Trade Commission’s 16 CFR, Part 255: "Guides Concerning the Use of Endorsements and Testimonials in Advertising." ( )
  BeautyintheBinding | Jul 9, 2019 |

LibraryThing Early Reviewers

Tari Faris's book You Belong with Me is currently available from LibraryThing Early Reviewers.

Sign up to get a pre-publication copy in exchange for a review.

Average: No ratings.

About | Contact | Privacy/Terms | Help/FAQs | Blog | Store | APIs | TinyCat | Legacy Libraries | Early Reviewers | Common Knowledge | 136,388,419 books! | Top bar: Always visible