Alien Captive

by Lee Savino

Series: Tsenturion Masters (1)

1231,345,113 (4.17)None
Who knew reading sexy alien abduction stories could get a girl into trouble?   Or that an e-reader could also be the gateway to another galaxy? I definitely didn't... but here I am anyway, mated to the Tsenturion High Commander just like the unwilling human heroines in my favorite sci-fi romances. The Commander demands obedience. He intends to claim me, train me, and turn me into his perfect little pleasure trophy. He doesn't believe in love. I don't believe in giving in without a fight. There's no amount of discipline or ecstasy that could break me to his will... I hope. Alien Captive is a hot alien abduction romance, starring one feisty human and the Tsenturion Warrior strong enough to master her. Disclaimer: the authors are not responsible for any actual alien abductions that may result should you purchase this book.… (more)

I will never again trust my e-reader. That doesn't mean that I won't stop reading on it. Because maybe I kind of hope that this could maybe happen to me.

Dawn got gifted a mysterious e-reader. She decided to read the Tsenturion trilogy on it, and when she was done, all of a sudden, a blinding light came upon her and she was pulled through the e-reader and into the Jabols' hands. Well, I say hands... The Jabols are working for and with the Tsenturion while the Tsenturions are protecting them. You see, the Tsenturion homeworld was destroyed by the Vgotha, along with 99% of the Tsenturions. They have no women and nothing left to them except for revenge. But the Jabols are ready to help them with that. They have found a way to bring human women through to be the Tributes to the Tsenturions so that they can have families.

Gavrill is the High Commander, and Dawn is going to be his Tribute. He's both excited and worried. But when he sees her, there's no bit of worry left. He's just excited. Really, really, really excited. All the time. Even when he's supposed to be on the bridge. Most of his men are happy for him, but Bogdan, his Second is not. All he wants is to destroy the Vgotha.

I didn't like Bogdan, but I do like Bogdan. I understand him. I like Dawn and Gavrill, even though he's a complete and under ash-hole sometimes. He needs to be smacked around sometimes, especially when he is too busy listening to other things and not what he should. I can't wait to see what happens next, and I can't wait to see Bogdan if he gets a Tribute. ( )
  tetisheri | Aug 15, 2020 |

4 Stars
Arc Book Review
Release Date-31/8/18

So really enjoyed this one; found it so very amusing and its super scorching hot to boot.
I also really adored that oh so ridiculous disclaimer.

The authors are not responsible for any actual alien abductions that may result as a consequence of your purchase of this book.

Love it; that definitely got a chuckle out of me.
Both are actually relatively new authors for me but it was all good from my corner as I certainly did enjoy getting acquainted with them both here.
So this one is red hot and does contain a lot of Alien hanky-panky, not that I'm complaining mind.
There are also some very unique differences in this interspecies romance that had my tongue hanging out in pure unapologetic delight, the fiercely descriptive originality of the narrative was fantastic and despite the many sexy scenarios we are introduced to here there is also a great imaginative storyline thread also running throughout.
I loved how Dawn ultimately arrives as a tribute for the commander it was really so inventive and was just so refreshing to also experience an alien romance that doesn't take itself to seriously.
In fact, that was one of this books greatest assets its ability to make the fantastical just so mundane.
The scenario we are introduced to here was just so fanciful and ingenious that I found myself devouring every impossible word.
I bet we have all fantasised slightly; Ok I confess in my case a lot, about being the heroine in our own starring roles never for one minute thinking that fiction could become reality.
Be careful what you wish for as for Dawn; well her x-rated daydreams have certainly become her new reality; lucky lucky girl.
In fact, I only have one question left where can I get one of those E-Readers and where do I sign up?

On a final note, I really did enjoy the brief glimpse into what could be an excellent continuing series.
It really managed to pique my attention and interest and I for one would love to learn more and also explore where this could ultimately go.
So pleased Gavrill and Dawn got there much deserved HEA; fingers crossed that we do get a book two in this series; I for one definitely want to continue on here.
I mean come on we so need grumpy old Bogdan's story next.
Thank you to the author for providing me with an ARC of "Alien Captive" of which I have reviewed voluntary.
All opinions expressed are entirely my own.

Reviewed By Beckie Bookworm.
www.beckiebookworm.com ( )
  carpathian1974 | Nov 7, 2019 |

4 Stars
Arc Book Review
Release Date-31/8/18

I also really adored that oh so ridiculous disclaimer.

Love it; that definitely got a chuckle out of me.

I mean come on we so need grumpy old Bogdan's story next.
All opinions expressed are entirely my own.

Reviewed By Beckie Bookworm.
www.beckiebookworm.com ( )
  carpathian1974 | Nov 7, 2019 |

Belongs to Series

About | Contact | Privacy/Terms | Help/FAQs | Blog | Store | APIs | TinyCat | Legacy Libraries | Early Reviewers | Common Knowledge | 164,405,413 books! | Top bar: Always visible