Magic Harbor: Dimension 8, Book Two (Keeper of the Watch)

by Kristen L. Jackson

532,314,673 (4)None

English (2)  Dutch (1)  All languages (3)
This review was written for LibraryThing Early Reviewers.
I received this book for an honest review. This is the story about two teens who are labeled keepers. They have special watches of which only a small number were ever made and can only be used by people of specific bloodlines and birthdates. These two teens Alyx and Chase are destined to travel 12 dimensions within a year starting on their 18th birthday. The beginning of the book goes over all you need to know. I didn't read book 1 and don't feel like I was behind in the story, this appears standalone. That said, after reading this story I will need to go back to see what I missed and forward to continue the story. The story has very frequent chapter breaks, basically every couple pages as it is told from both main characters and a few supporting characters viewpoints. It doesn't detract from the story, rather keeps it going quite well. Easy to read and keeps a very good pace. Overall a very good story. ( )
  scmerritt | Jan 30, 2020 |
Free review copy from LibraryThing 10/30/19. Have not received as of 1/28/2020.
  Gmomaj | Oct 31, 2019 |

Belongs to Series

LibraryThing Early Reviewers Alum

Kristen L. Jackson's book Magic Harbor was available from LibraryThing Early Reviewers.

Sign up to get a pre-publication copy in exchange for a review.

Kristen L. Jackson is a LibraryThing Author, an author who lists their personal library on LibraryThing.

About | Contact | Privacy/Terms | Help/FAQs | Blog | Store | APIs | TinyCat | Legacy Libraries | Early Reviewers | Common Knowledge | 151,620,677 books! | Top bar: Always visible