Sculpting a landscape

by Colleen Z (ED) Burke

116,503,223NoneNone
'Sculpting a landscape' is Colleen Z Burke's 12th collection of poems and is warmly welcomed for its wisdom, wit and generosity of spirit. These finely crafted poems catch our attention with their deep sensitivity to the joys and griefs of human existence. There are poems where Colleen offers heart-rending witness to the courage of people who struggle against poverty, cruelty and injustice. There are poems where the mind finds solace and wonder in often startling encounters with the rich beauty of the world, from the mountains and country town to the tucked-away corners of the inner-city. Colleen's work celebrates the power of poetry to open our minds and deepen our connections with one another.… (more)
Recently added byshawjonathan

No tags

Average: No ratings.

About | Contact | Privacy/Terms | Help/FAQs | Blog | Store | APIs | TinyCat | Legacy Libraries | Early Reviewers | Common Knowledge | 162,425,066 books! | Top bar: Always visible