Light of Darkness

622,082,407 (2.83)None
Recently added bykaren813, jenny_acc, Hanike, EarlyReviewers, timspalding
Legacy LibrariesTim Spalding

This review was written for LibraryThing Early Reviewers.
Light of Darkness is an interesting story but the plot was a bit confusing for me and I found myself rereading parts to make sure I was following it correctly. It was not as engaging as I had hoped it would be and while the plot was unique it wasn't compelling enough to me. I liked Kyle and was interested in his story but not enough to be enthusiastic about it. I think this book will be appealing to the right audience, unfortunately it wasn't for me.
I received a copy of this book from the publisher via the Early Reviews program in exchange for an honest review. ( )
  karen813 | Mar 6, 2020 |
This review was written for LibraryThing Early Reviewers.
The beginning of this book was very interesting and i thought it would be a good one. However, after Kyle made his appearance, it got less interesting and more boring. I hated his character. Very weak and no substance really.If shadow had remained as the main character throughout it would have been a much better book. ( )
  jenny_acc | Feb 14, 2020 |

LibraryThing Early Reviewers Alum

's book Light of Darkness was available from LibraryThing Early Reviewers.

Sign up to get a pre-publication copy in exchange for a review.

About | Contact | Privacy/Terms | Help/FAQs | Blog | Store | APIs | TinyCat | Legacy Libraries | Early Reviewers | Common Knowledge | 154,440,098 books! | Top bar: Always visible