Not Fit For Print

by National Lampoon Contributors

2None4,594,370NoneNone
Mel Brooks said, “Tragedy is when I cut my finger. Comedy is when you fall in an open sewer and die.” It's this kind of thinking that got National Lampoon a reputation in the first place, and now in this glorious collection they’re committing that reputation to print again. It's funnier than a fetus in a cookie jar, grosser than a thong with cellulite cling-ons, and even less intelligent than “intelligent design”.… (more)
Recently added bysteven_R, benscripps

No reviews

Average: No ratings.

About | Contact | Privacy/Terms | Help/FAQs | Blog | Store | APIs | TinyCat | Legacy Libraries | Early Reviewers | Common Knowledge | 170,229,406 books! | Top bar: Always visible