Building Supernatural Success: Replace Your Weak Foundations

by Daniel Green

215,296,144 (5)None
Discover what is getting in the way of accomplishing your heart's dreams and passions. Learn how to replace weak foundations or wrong thinking with supernatural strong foundations that will cause you to be successful in everything you do. These weak foundations come from flawed beliefs or even strongholds from the enemy that keep you from becoming all God wants you to be. Get my Book today and experience a freedom you never had to accomplish the impossible things of Heaven. Have Supernatural Success In These Ways and More. . . Achieve the desires and passions of your heart. Become more successful in every area of your life. Experience God's presence all the time. Walk freely with the Father and unleash all of Heaven's resources. Do the miracles of Jesus and even greater things. Replace Weak Foundations That Hinder You Before you can achieve your dreams and receive everything God wants to give you; you first need to replace any weak foundations or flawed beliefs in your life. If there seems to be something stopping you from being successful at everything you do, then you will want to get this book. Discover in greater detail what these weak foundations are. Then find out how to remove every weak foundation in four easy steps. Finally, learn how to build supernatural strong foundations. Once these truths are applied, you will no longer be hindered by incorrect beliefs. Instead, you will be able do the impossible things of Heaven and achieve all your heart's desires.… (more)
Recently added byMyPenNameOnly, Daniel-Green

I read this book via an Amazon KINDLE Unlimited download.

For some reason, I couldn’t help but sense the well-known secular song The Impossible Dream playing in my mind. Perhaps the reason for this to have occured is rooted in the fact that we all have dreams of accomplishing something in our lives, something which according to our current state of affairs, can best be described as being impossible.

There are many aspects of the lyrics of the song which are part and parcel of our quest to reach our desired accomplishment. Our quest can seemingly be like an unbeatable foe, and our inability to reach our goal might create an unbearable sorrow. Despite this, we’re still willing to persevere even though our arms and our spirits are too weary to reach our unreachable star, and no matter how hopeless this quest might be, we’re willing to do almost anything.

The author, Daniel Green, once again in his unique style wants to impart to his readers the manner through which they’re going to be able to achieve their aspirations and desires. This includes an alteration in their defective beliefs and other factors that have been preventing them from achieving becoming the individual the Lord wants them to become. By readers recognizing their weak points he wants them to replace their points with those that are stronger

The essence of what Mr. Green wants to come away with can be found in several places in the Bible, such as MARK 10:27 [NKJV]

“But Jesus looked at them and said, “With men, it is impossible, but not with God; for with God all things are possible.”

Which can be reaffirmed by reading LUKE 1:37 [NJKV]

“For with God, nothing will be impossible.”

For we must remember that we can’t be doubters and recall what JAMES 1:6 [NKJV] tells us:

“But let him ask in faith, with no doubting, for he who doubts is like a wave of the sea driven and tossed by the wind.”

For wanting his readers to transform themselves from being doubters to that of being believers, as well as for, from merely being dreamers to that of becoming achievers, as a somewhat voracious reviewer of Christian books, I’m glad to be able to give Mr. Green the 5 STARS he’s garnered for this endeavor. ( )
  MyPenNameOnly | Oct 5, 2019 |

Current Discussions

About | Contact | Privacy/Terms | Help/FAQs | Blog | Store | APIs | TinyCat | Legacy Libraries | Early Reviewers | Common Knowledge | 207,004,603 books! | Top bar: Always visible