Baking Me Crazy by Karla Sorensen

Baking Me Crazy

by Karla Sorensen

1421,046,182 (4.17)None

Levi Buchanan is the assistant coach to a girls' wheelchair basketball team when he sees Joss Abernathy for the first time. His family has a curse (or blessing) that when they fall in love, that's it - it's love at first sight forever. Five years later, Joss might be ready for dating, but to Levi's dismay, she picks her physical therapist.
Sigh... this was such a lovely story. Joss and Levi are well-matched. He's a wonderful person and so patient. Joss is prickly but I love her courage. She deals with her disability in a realistic manner.
I think it could be very easy for the author to misstep in a story about a person in a wheelchair, but Ms. Sorensen does a wonderful job is detailing Joss's life as a young woman. I really love it and I can see the Donner Bakery series is going to be one of my favorites.
Also, Cletus.... ( )
  N.W.Moors | Oct 30, 2019 |
It was cute. What more could I say? It didn't 'wow' me like I had originally expected it to considering the lead heroine being handicapped and the hero pretty much bringing the romance into the whole friends turned lovers trope. Additional to that, there wasn't much drama in the read to really captivate me into the storyline and wanting to know more about the characters. Overall, average read with little to no excitement. ( )
  ayoshina | Sep 14, 2019 |

Was inspired by

About | Contact | Privacy/Terms | Help/FAQs | Blog | Store | APIs | TinyCat | Legacy Libraries | Early Reviewers | Common Knowledge | 141,607,742 books! | Top bar: Always visible