Grateful Together: A Gratitude Journal for…

Grateful Together: A Gratitude Journal for Kids and Their Parents (edition 2019)

by Vicky Perreault (Author)

314,121,451 (5)None
Writing together brings you closer together. It isn't always easy for kids and parents to talk. This shared, back-and-forth journal inspires communication and gratitude, doing surprising and wonderful things to strengthen the bond between any child and their caregiver. It's a colorful, guided journal experience that keeps parents and children connecting about both the big and little things. Take turns filling out questions and lists of what you're thankful for and get creative with free spaces to write or draw. When you've practiced thinking about what's most important between you, gratitude and closeness come easily. This journal helps both of you build gratitude with: Just the beginning--This gratitude journal is your guide to positive communication habits that can last a lifetime. Your journal, your rules--Decide together how often you'd like to write in this journal, and how you're going to pass it back and forth. Surprises on every page--There's a huge range of activities and prompts that don't repeat, so each entry reveals something different. Grow together by writing with gratitude--and each other--in mind.… (more)
Member:DavisFamLibrary
Title:Grateful Together: A Gratitude Journal for Kids and Their Parents
Authors:Vicky Perreault (Author)
Info:Rockridge Press (2019), 140 pages

Work Information

Grateful Together: A Gratitude Journal for Kids and Their Parents by Vicky Perreault

Recently added byDavisFamLibrary, kdub722, ErinMa

No tags

I love this book! A gratitude journal for a child to fill out with a parent, this is also a great bonding activity to do together. I worked on it with a 10 year old who doesn't usually like writing - or sitting to do anything. But she was all into this. It made us both remember times that made us smile or laugh. Bonus points: The illustrations are adorable.

My one small critique would be the use of the word "parent" throughout the book. Families come in so many constellations; the child I filled this out with wasn't my child, so we sometimes crossed out the word parent.

Otherwise, I wholly recommend this kid-friendly gratitude journal to fill out with a kiddo you love. ( )
  ErinMa | Sep 16, 2019 |

Current Discussions

Genres

No genres

About | Contact | Privacy/Terms | Help/FAQs | Blog | Store | APIs | TinyCat | Legacy Libraries | Early Reviewers | Common Knowledge | 204,785,130 books! | Top bar: Always visible