HomeGroupsTalkExplore

All You Need is Less: MINIMALIST LIVING FOR MAXIMUM HAPPINESS

by Vicki Vrint

1011,687,236 (3.67)None
We live such busy lives, rushing from one thing to the next, that we barely give ourselves time to catch our breath. But what would happen if we aimed for less? This little book, filled with practical tips and ideas, covers a range of topics that could lead to a simpler way of life, including how to: · Stress less · Reduce screen time · Minimize clutter · Shop sustainably · Make the most of your 'me' time By choosing a lifestyle that is less busy, less cluttered and less stressful, you will instantly feel healthier and happier.… (more)
2019 (1) a:b (1) azw (1) ebook (1) ebook.epub (1) non-fiction (1) nonfic: minimalism (1)

Cute little book that is pretty much my Pinterest board. ( )
  spiritedstardust | Dec 29, 2022 |

About | Contact | Privacy/Terms | Help/FAQs | Blog | Store | APIs | TinyCat | Legacy Libraries | Early Reviewers | Common Knowledge | 182,811,196 books! | Top bar: Always visible