What are Feelings? by Katie Daynes

What are Feelings? (edition 2019)

by Katie Daynes (Author)

50None441,273NoneNone
This thoughtful book explores happiness, sadness, anger, fear and worry in a friendly and approachable way. Adorable animal characters experience different emotions, while imaginative flaps answer important questions such as 'Why don't I feel happy all the time?' and 'How can I cheer up my friend?' Introduces useful ways to counter stress and anxiety. The flaps are perfect for inquisitive young children. Other titles in the series include Why do we need bees?, How do flowers grow?, How do I see?, Why does the sun shine? and How do animals talk?… (more)
Member:taclements17

Work Information

What are Feelings? by Katie Daynes

No reviews

Average: No ratings.

About | Contact | Privacy/Terms | Help/FAQs | Blog | Store | APIs | TinyCat | Legacy Libraries | Early Reviewers | Common Knowledge | 174,103,574 books! | Top bar: Always visible