HomeGroupsTalkExplore

ESV Illuminated Scripture Journal: Psalms by…

ESV Illuminated Scripture Journal: Psalms (edition 2019)

by Esv Bibles (Author)

371602,177 (5)None
ESV Illuminated Scripture Journal: Psalms pairs the entirety of the book of Psalms with a lightly dotted blank page opposite each page of Bible text and hand-lettered illustrations interspersed throughout--providing space to creatively engage with and reflect on the Word of God.
Member:NeenaA
Title:ESV Illuminated Scripture Journal: Psalms
Authors:Esv Bibles (Author)
Info:Crossway (2019), 528 pages
Rating:*****

Work Information

ESV Illuminated Scripture Journal: Psalms by ESV Bibles

01-R-Bible (1) Bible (2) faith (1) journal (1) Old Testament (1) Psalms (2) writing (1)

What a beautiful edition this is! I love the stunning gold foiling on the cover.

Every other page in these editions (Old and New Testament books are all available; a few are grouped together in one volume) is blank so that you can take notes, journal, draw, etc. as you read and study. The blank pages have a very faint, almost unnoticeable dot grid on them that makes it easy to keep your writing straight and evenly spaced if you would like to, but that would not take away from artwork should you choose to use the edition for art journaling. The pages are likely thick enough for art journaling, though for reference, Zebra's Mildliners did very mildly show through on the opposite side of the page when I used them for highlighting.

I was concerned at first that cracks in the spine would leave white lines. I generally take care not to crack the spines of my books, but this one is thick and I thought that perhaps it could happen naturally when I got to the middle of the book and the pages were weighing down on the spine more. I am happy to report that no cracks and no white lines appeared in the spine, so even after reading, it still looks pretty on the shelf. The edition itself is a nice width that feels good in the hands whilst reading. I am looking forward to reading the rest of the ESV in these editions. ( )
  erindarlyn | Jan 21, 2023 |

About | Contact | Privacy/Terms | Help/FAQs | Blog | Store | APIs | TinyCat | Legacy Libraries | Early Reviewers | Common Knowledge | 182,757,311 books! | Top bar: Always visible